Saturday, January 24, 2009

General

Since my sister has so willingly let me photograph her, her family, and her horse, General, I'm awarding her with the first post on my blog (Lucky girl!). Any of you that know my sister are aware that she is a "horse girl." Remember those girls from elementary school and middle school that couldn't stop talking about, dreaming about, reading about, and drawing horses? You know, the ones that came to school wearing riding boots and thought that manure smelled like wishes and happiness? Mmmhmm, that's her. About a year ago, the three of us (me, my sister, and General) had a photo shoot along with a few of their pals.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...I love the smell of manure in the morning : ) Love the pics, Stacy, keep 'em coming!! General and Phantello are working out hard to be in tip top shape for their Spring shoot...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete